The WASH Grantmakers’ Network, along with the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, will co-host the fourth annual peer‐to‐peer breakfast dialogue on innovative grantmaking in the global safe drinking water, sanitation, and health sector called Water for Breakfast. The event will include guests from Xylem Watermark, Procter & Gamble, the Veolia Foundation, the Avina Foundation, and others.
Water for Breakfast
Best and Promising Grantmaking Practices in the Global Water and Sanitation Sector
Wednesday, September 25th, 7:30AM – 9:30AM
Breakfast at 7:30AM, meeting starts promptly at 8AM
Midtown Manhattan, New York, NY
This off‐the‐record, invitation-only conversation will provide current and potential grantmakers an opportunity to:
- Meet other private and corporate philanthropic leaders in the global safe drinking water, sanitation, and health sector
- Learn from experts on better collaboration, leveraging of public relations, and cost-effective giving practices
- Exchange best, worst, and promising practices in grantmaking
- Learn about innovations in access to capital and social entrepreneurship
- Look for collaborative opportunities between and among private and corporate foundations, water sector experts, and the public sector
At this year’s event, there will be a unique opportunity to discuss new leadership plans for the Network, and special guest speakers who will answer questions surfaced in previous meetings. A full agenda will follow.
If you are interested in attending the Water for Breakfast event, please contact Ben Mann at bmann@WASHadvocates.org or 571-225-5823.